Imago Prologue Imago Prologue

-ending number 2
save the hooker

ending number 3
-1-2-Any-2

To Short but nice, only replayed the game for another ending and they werent that good

Myosotis Chapter 2 Myosotis Chapter 2

Awesome Game, Awesome feeling and the vibe is just right

there is only 1 complain tho, i made throught all the game.

*Spoiler*
I aproached neared mr.Simple in order to solve the box riddle,

can it be solved, im rating this game 5/5 because i dont think a game is good or bad just for the end but for eveything, but to be honest im starting to think the box cant be solved.

ive been here for like 1 or hour and a half i dont see any hints in the box, only the Rick297 codename as it was stated is me from the past wich its the future (lol)

so, any hints dude? its there an ALT ending because no matter what i do i cant find any small hint ive tried several passwords but nothing at all, so...

i know you gonna make a chapter 3 so i think this cant be solved.

good game tho +5

Slush Invaders Game Slush Invaders Game

71 was my best score i just won the game,

i never found how to activate steadro ult, it said bonus objective reward during all game >_>
nontheless cool game would play again

Battery Powered Adventure Battery Powered Adventure

I like it cool music not bugged, nice fx and you got me with the PS loading sound at the very beginning

Perspective Perspective

Damn ninjas cutting onions.

excellent game.

5/5

Pocket Creature Pocket Creature

rhis game isss so good XD i want moaaaaar

congrats dude you made my day

5/5 for u

SPOILER * good comp for last boss*

*-*-*-*-this setup***1 entropy*2shadow killer*1 fire dragon**-*-* this setup won my game

Super Morse Code RPG Super Morse Code RPG

Sir, let me tell you...

ive been here for a long time and i can surely say this 1 of my top 10 flash games

Addictive + fun + learning morse code + rpg(ish) = 5/5

Grent responds:

I'm truly honored that anyone would find our game this entertaining (and I'm sure Des would be too, if he was awake right now. It's no secret any more that we will eventually make a sequel to this game, but Des and I both have other projects we want to pursue before we get around to it. Follow our relatively new blog (there's a link in my news posts) to stay up-to-date!

Triple Tower Defense Triple Tower Defense

Good job... to be honest its really entertaining

but it can be glitched so you can never lose because even if the game doesnt let you block all paths only thing u have too do is let 2 paths open if they are near base just close that path and they will go all the way around and eventually get killed...

but really i like the concept of this game and even that is easy as 1st grader game ill totally play it

Negging Wife Rhinoceros Negging Wife Rhinoceros

dafuq? i mean... ... ... really ive no words to describe this

altought im here to give a review

bad gameplay
bad drawing

improve storyline
improve voice acting

1/5

for the time you put in this

dys4ia dys4ia

I wish you good luck, im a hetero guy but i respect your decision and i hope you feel more comfortable now with your new you and i wish you the best luck in the world =)
thx for sharing this with us

sorry for my crappy english

5/5 for you